Monday, February 24, 2020

THE VERY FIRST DOCTOR CALL AS A MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE

The very first Doctor call as a Medical Representative

·         My first call of a doctor:


It was a wonderful day for me. Because I was starting a completely new innings of my career and it was going to change my whole personality. I was very very nervous that time. I know everything, what to do, what to speak, how to start, how to behave, and everything. But I was very nervous. Sweating a lot, not because of hot weather but because of nervousness. It was first time for me to face any person like such high esteem for this purpose. When I entered the clinic of that doctor, there was a poster. I still remember, it was a poster of a very young little kid with a cricket bat in his hand and written over there on that poster, “my first innings”. I was seeing myself exactly like that kid. The same situation I was facing that particular time.

I went to the reception of that clinic, gave him my visiting card and ask to meet the doctor. There were 2 patients, after them he allowed me to meet the doctor. I got time to prepare myself for the call. I got ready and started imagine how I will conduct that call. The last patient came out of the doctor chamber and doctor rang the table bell and the receptionist call me to go in. I entered into the chamber, take out the Visual Aid from my bag and try to detail my product. But I can’t find the page of the product, I wanted to detail. Doctor came to know that I am a new and that’s why I was fumbling. He said it’s ok Beta. Take it easy. I am not here to bite you. Take your time. I took a deep breath, calmed down and detail my products with broken sentences. And quickly came out of the doctor chamber. Even doctor was smiling when I was completing my call.



Now I was an experienced person. I had experience of One Doctor Call. Gradually I accustomed to all of these and became more confident.

Please like n follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AMedicalRepresentative/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ACHIEVEMENTS, APPRAISALS, PROMOTIONS & INCREMENTS OF A MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (MR)

Achievements, Appraisals, Promotions, Increments and all... (of a Medical Representative or MR or Medical Rep) Some pharmaceutical com...